A Full Service Pet Care Company
- Locally owned and operated since 2006.
- We offer a full service pet sitting company–dog walking, cat sitting, pet sitting, and overnight pet care.
- Recurring or infrequent pet care, we’ll provide your pet lots of love, exercise and a great social time. We can also provide your pet with overnight care in your home, while you are away, as an alternative to a kennel, in-our-home or overnight in-your-home.
A Legitimate Business
- We’re Fully Bonded & Insured: This means your pets, keys, and property are all covered.
- Federal & State Licensed: We’re up to snuff with the IRS.
- W-2 Employees for more accountability to you.
- Workman’s Compensation relieves you of on-the-job liability.
Professional, Passionate, Pet Lovers.
- Our hand-picked team of pet lovers are all pet owners past or present and have a passion for the work they do.
- All Staff are Screened, Background Checked & Trained. We want to ensure the safety of your pet and home.
Excellent Customer Service.
- We are here for you. The most important thing to Trusty Tails is our clients, and we love to hear from you! We answer our phones when you call and we respond to your emails when you write us. We’re here to help make your life easier and your pet’s life happier while you are away.
It’s Organized, Easy and Convenient.
- Online Account: Once you register in our online system, you can easily schedule your pet sitting needs at your convenience. Confirmation schedules are sent via email.
- Billing: Clean and organized, you are invoiced and the credit card automatically charged each Sunday evening for arrears.
- Pet Profiles: You manage your pet’s care instructions so we can provide your pet the best care possible.
- Same Day Bookings: Have an emergency or last minute plans? No problem!
Accountability to You.
- Pet Care Journals and Photos: Status updates and photos are completed after every visit and emailed to you.
- GPS Tracking: You know when, where, and how long your pets were cared for.
- Backup Care: If your sitter calls out sick, we’ve got it covered. Visits are completed 100% of the time.
Backup and Support
- If your sitter calls out sick, we’ve got it covered.
- If there is a blizzard and your sitter can’t make it to town, our team works together to make sure we’re there for your pet.
- Visits are completed 100% of the time.