Do You Need Puppy Care For Your New Puppy?
Do you need daily care for your puppy? Let our Puppy Professionals visit your pup and give you peace of mind. Let us care for your pup while you are away. We recommend visits be approximately 4-hours apart to ensure a solid, consistent routine. We can help with a variety of challenges most puppies present.
Is A Trusty Tails Puppy Sitting Professional For You?
- Do you work during the day and need a reliable pet care professional to come in and check on your puppy while you are not home?
- Do you feel overwhelmed by the whole notion of having a puppy and need someone with tons of puppy experience to help guide you in the right direction?
- Do you need help with routine relief breaks to ensure your puppy stays on a proper schedule for house training?
- Do you feel guilty leaving your puppy in a crate all day? Want him to have some human interaction to break up their day? Or maybe even a furry friend or two for a walk when they’re old enough?
What Does a Puppy Sitter Do?
- Ease the guilt you have of leaving your puppy all alone
- Help with housebreaking and potty break schedules
- Provide your puppy with companionship when you can’t be there
- Socialization with other people, places and other dogs in the neighborhood and in the area
- Ensure feeding and exercise routines go uninterrupted
- Help with leash walking skills
- Basic commands… and more!
How Much Does a Trusty Tails Puppy Visit Cost?
- 20-Minutes of Private Puppy Visit is $17*
- Must sign up for 10 Visits per Week, M-F 9am-5pm
- You can read more about our pricing and what goes into the cost of Trusty Tails Pet Care on our article “How Much Does a Pet Sitter / Dog Walker Cost?” *To see our complete list of prices, please review our Trusty Tails Pricing Guide.
How Do You Get Started?
1.) Register by filling out your information and adding profiles for each of your pets. Complete profiles are of the utmost importance so we can provide the best pet care possible.
2.) We will email you our Welcome to Trusty Tails letter.
3.) Login, go to My Schedule, and create the visits that you need for your dog or cat. You can also schedule a Meet & Greet.
4.) We will receive an alert of your schedule request and will assign your sitter or walker and accept your appointment.
5.) We will email you a confirmation.
6.) You’re all set! We’ll see your pet soon!