At Trusty Tails, we are all about making your life easier and your cat’s life happier. We believe in Cat Happiness. We get that your cat is your baby. And we are here to minimize both yours and your cat’s stress by allowing your cat to stay in your home while you are away.
We have been delighted with the way that Trusty Tails has looked after our 2 cats, Gonzo and Millie, and have been so grateful to Anne when she has visited. Millie has suffered from some skin problems and Anne was very kind and provided some helpful suggestions. (We are happy to report that Millie is much better now…having been diagnosed and treated for hyperthyroidism). Keep up the excellent work! -Kind regards, Kate & John
Dedicated Cat Happiness Team
Because we believe in Cat Happiness, we have a team of trusted Cat Sitters dedicated to taking care of your cat’s needs on a daily basis. All of our professional cat sitters go through a rigorous screening process and are trained to care for your cat in the best way possible. Meet Our Cat Happiness Manager and learn about her love for cats and how she understands the stresses of finding great cat care.
With our Cat Happiness Team, we always have a backup cat sitter in case of emergency meaning your cat is never left without a professional cat sitter.
We would love to care for your cat while you are away. Some cats prefer to know the person entering their home. We’d love to come and meet you and your cat.
What Makes A Cat Happy?
We know what makes a cat happy. Cats love their routine, consistent care, and their own home environment. A better questions is, what makes your cat happy? With Trusty Tails, you’re able to customize your cats care plan in our online system. We believe in Cat Happiness and our cat care ensures your cat is happiest while you are away.
Our Cat Sitting Visits Include:
- Minimizing stress by providing emotional and physical care while you are away.
- Services are tailored to suit the needs of your cat and maintain their routine.
- Fresh food and water, scoop/change litter, playtime, brushing, and lots of love.
- We stay as long as it takes to make sure your pet is cared for and loved properly,but visits are typically 20-30 minutes.
Making You Happy Too
You’re happy when your cat is happy. And knowing your cat is happy while you are away is key. No one wants to worry about whether or not their cat was tended to properly while they’re away. We provide you with peace of mind with our pet care softaware
- Upon completion of each cat sitting visit, a GPS time stamped map, pet care journal and photos are emailed to you.
- Our convenient portal allows you to instantly communicate directly with your cat sitter about your cat’s every need.
Happy Cat Litter Box Cleaning Service
Tired of cleaning out the litter box? Trusty Tails Pet Care is here to help.
Our Litter Care Service is perfect for:
- Women who are pregnant and concerned with contracting taxoplasomis
- People work a lot of hours or have a busy schedule and need on less thing to worry about
- People who have a family or run a business and don’t have time
- Someone who has an injury that prevents them from being able to clean the box properly
- Maybe just plain sick of scooping the poop.
No need to stress over your least favorite chore. We are ready and willing to step up to the task.
Going Away for an Extended Period? Cats Love Our Overnight Care
Have you ever considered an overnight pet sitter for your cat? Why should they have to spend all night alone. Is your cat elderly, have special medical needs or just doesn’t like being alone? Book a sleepover with one of our cat sitters.
We’ll come and stay from 8pm-8am and snuggle with your cat while you are away. There is no reason they should be lonely all night. Schedule overnights each night you are away, or schedule a cat sitter for one night in the middle of a week of daily visits.
Plans for Happy Cats
*Prices subject to change. Additional fees may apply.
Check Out our Latest Blogs All About Cats
Pet stores were one of the businesses deemed essential during the COVID-19 shutdown. But, given that people were self-isolating, working from home, and ordering more necessities online rather than stepping…
Many people think dogs are the only pets that need extra attention. But this couldn’t be further from the truth. Cats also want someone to be there for them as…