Trusty Tails is excited to announce we are partnering with InstaVet In-Home Veterinary Care. And to celebrate, InstaVet is offering $25.00 off a customer’s first appointment when you register at instavet.com/trustytails
Often times, we know you can’t make it to the veterinarian during regular business hours for your pet’s routine care. Now, you have another option and no longer need to rush home from work. InstaVet is available 24 hours / 7 days per week to assist in your general pet care needs. This seems to be the perfect service for Trusty Tails Clients. We know you are busy and we want to help!
1. What is InstaVet and what services do they offer?
Instavet is a mobile veterinary service that comes directly to the doorstep of your home. You simply schedule your appointment online at a time that works for you and then one of the team of veterinarians will provide affordable treatment for your pet in the comfort of your own home.
- Vaccinations: DAPP (DHPP), Rabies, Leptospirosis, Brodatella, Lyme, Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus and Panleukopenia (FVRCP), Feline Leukemia (FelV)
- Wellness Plans: for both puppies and kittens
- Diagnostics: Complete Blood Count (CBC), Heartworm Test, Urinalysis, and Fecal Exam
- Veterinary Hospice Care
- Euthansia & Cremation
2. Why should you choose an in-home veterinary service such as InstaVet?
- It’s convenient for you and less stressful for your pet
- A Team of reputable, highly experienced veterinary experts
- Why struggle with appointments and wait times in an actual veterinarian office when you can have a professional come right to your home. It’s especially great when you have a sick or nervous pet and don’t want to expose them to further stress of going to a physical veterinarian office.
- Make difficult decisions in the comfort of your own home
- They’re on call 24 hours / 7 days a week
- Top Reviews on Google and Yelp!
4. How much does InstaVet cost?
InstaVet offers free evaluations and upfront quote over the phone. House calls start at $129.00. Vaccines, medications, or common diagnostics like blood tests are additional. They also offer in-clinic visits starting at $79.00 at 10 participating locations.
5. What areas does InstaVet service?
- New York City: Manhattan • Brooklyn • Queens • Bronx • Staten Island • Westchester • Long Island • Nassau County • Suffolk County • Entire NYC Metro Area
- New Jersey: Hoboken • Jersey City • Englewood • Bayonne • Newark • North Bergen • Teaneck • Fort Lee • Passaic • Clifton • North Jersey Area
6. How do you schedule an appointment with InstaVet?
- To schedule an appointment with InstaVet online today
- Go to the InstaVet site
- And don’t forget to use promo code ‘TrustyTails’ for $25 OFF your first appointment
So, if you’re in need of veterinarian care for you pet, you have to check out InstaVet. Make it less stressful for you AND your pet and sign up today.