When I first moved to the area, I loved exploring all the Hoboken dog parks in town Every dog needs to run off leash every now and again. Maybe you want to toss a ball with your dog or just let him or her sniff around own their own with out a leash. There are also some great parks in town along the water to walk your dog. In this article, we list out the best Hoboken dog parks and dog runs.
Hoboken Dog Parks & Dog Runs
- Church Square Park – On Garden Street between 4th & 5th Street
- Columbus Park – On Clinton between 9th & 10th Street; Dogs are allowed on the grass on leash
- Elysian Park – On Hudson Street between 10th & 11th Street
- Shipyard Park – On Sinatra Drive between 4th & 5th Street
- Stevens Park – On Hudson Street between 4th & 5th Street
- 1600 Park – On 16th Street & Park Avenue
- Viaduct Dog Park – 1399 Jefferson Street
Want To Go Somewhere Other Than A Hoboken Dog Park?
Feel like adventuring out of town with your dog to a different dog park? Check our our article “Where are the dog parks in Jersey City?” and head to one of those places instead!
5 Great Parks Along The Hoboken Waterfront To Walk Your Dog
For walking your dog on leash along the water with a beautiful view of the Huson River and NYC.
- Pier A Park – 100 Sinatra Drive
- Pier C Park -Sinatra Drive near 4th Street
- Maxwell Place Park – 1 11th Street
- Sinatra Park – On Sinatra Drive between 4th & 5th Street
- The Shipyard – One 14th Street
We hope you will take the time to let your dog run around at one of these Hoboken dog parks & dog runs. Not only is it great for your dog to get some fresh air, but it’s incredibly healthy for you too!