In a world enveloped with countless animal shelters, it is fair enough to say that not all animal shelters are the same. For example, some are amazing– dedicated to providing homeless animals the opportunity to be nurtured with love and utmost care by professionals. Others, on the other hand, are brutal– turning away helpless animals when all they need is care and love. Thankfully, The Bergen County Protection and Rescue Foundation, Cliffside Park’s most renowned pet rescue, is one of the very best and very few shelters in Bergen County that is PAWfect. Sheltering abandoned, abused, and/or injured animals, the animal rescue rehabilitates them as well. All in all, the staff works extremely hard to ensure that the fragile furry friends one day go home to a family who will provide them with something they really need; love!
Read on to learn more about The Bergen County Protection and Rescue Foundation:
Address: 302 2nd St, Cliffside Park, NJ 07010
Phone: (201) 945-0649
Why is this pet rescue so PAWfect?
- Animals are reassured
- Proper treatment is provided
- Animals’ living shelters are kept dry and clean
- Friendly staff
- Devoted to giving furry little friends a second chance to live — a true ‘no-kill’ animal shelter located in Bergen County.
Adopting a local pet= good! At Bergen County Protection and Rescue Foundation, you have the choice to adopt either a cat or dog. The steps to adopting a furry friend is extremely hassle-free; there are only two steps!
- Step One: Complete the adoption application on their website
- Step Two: Wait for the staff to get int in touch with you to discuss fees and the importance of caring and reassuring the pet
The pet rescue is always looking for individuals who have a variety of skill-sets including commitment and determination. If you are interested in helping to make the lives of frightened animals a whole lot brighter, visit their website to start your volunteer application.